WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

Your singers?

LIke for the theme song and the talk show intro, who does that cause they have a great voice, the theme is so catchy too!

AoVaK 3 AoVaK 3

OW!

I would of given you a 10 but the beginning made my ears bleed and my headphones blow out (almost). Adjust the sound next time! Otherwise great job, but I WILL BEAT YOU!

Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

LOL!

I had to watch it multiple times! Could of used alot more detail but otherwise great!

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Wonderful! But problemed.

Well lets see, this is one of the funnest online games to play in a long time! The mouse controls are kinda figity but don't get in the way much. I love how you can make your own combos, upper cutting a zombie and backwards kicking them in the face and making their head explode is awesome! Rampage is ridiculously fun with the sending of constant zombies plummeting many stories onto the street.

But heres were the problems start: Its hard to hit zombies, i gotta be lined up well or else i just miss. But the zombies effing don't, they have perfect accuracy, can aim while falling and have ridiculous range at times. It also sucks when multiple jump onto you. And they end your rampage, also, buzzkill.

But its awesome and i've played it for hours. Almost no games have mouse fighting controls and i think you did well with that and the animation.

AND for the deuces that say they want guns, this person went out for a uniuqe zombie game, dont give it a four in your reviw and say stuff about guns you ignorant turds.

Wonderful game 10/10 and FAVD.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

Just beacuse its a cool prank dosent mean it rocks

it looked good but cutting it short is stupid. Please expand!

Crunchdown Crunchdown

i love this

like kirby but more badass.. but other wise well coded and it looks like u put lots of effort!!! its like streets of rage and kirby combined OMG!!

GTIL (Rough) GTIL (Rough)

This is a great, light hearted song!

I finally found the title music for my animation! TY!

HyruleanHyroe responds:

No problem whatsoever! Be sure to let us know when you're all done so we can see it. :)

Master Chief's Seizure Master Chief's Seizure

spectacular

just a rain of awesome over my ears, well good mix of halo and techno, by the way, i listen to this while i play team slayer!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Awesome! At least one person does! I may make a new version of this. Get a better guitar version since it was a while since I made this.

Thanks so much for the comment! :)

Party Time Party Time

great job!

i definitly see why this stayed at the top so long

syphonmax responds: